Protection of the debtor from bankruptcy (preliminary measures and actions after the initiation of insolvency proceedings).
Filing an application for declaration of bankruptcy on behalf of the debtor:
- analysis of documents aimed at identifying signs of bankruptcy (accounting and primary documents);
- formation of a package of evidence in the case, preparation of an application, representation in court;
- analysis of financial and economic activities;
- legal and organizational support of the bankruptcy procedure, with the implementation of measures to protect assets, analysis of documents;
- drawing up all necessary procedural documents, statements, reviews, petitions, etc.